• Classic lace-up oxford with cap toe stitching
• Superior calf leather with natural finish
• Cotton laces
• Blind eyelets
• Last 173
• Leather sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Goodyear construction
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
The iconic Consul has been gracing the feet of the English gentry since 1945 and was named after the English ambassadors and politicians who wore it. A classic cap toe oxford crafted on the 173 last, the time-honoured Consul has become our most popular style to date due to its sleek, elegant and uncomplicated, yet formal appeal.
A natural finish is achieved using waxes, applied by hand, to gradually build up shading and enhance the innate beauty of the Superior calf leather, while double stitching on the toe cap and quarter lining add defining details to this exemplary style.