• Full brogue lace-up oxford
• Calf leather with polished binder finish
• Cotton laces
• Blind eyelets
• Last 136
• Leather sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Goodyear construction
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
• We advise to purchase a half size smaller than your usual size
Now a fully fledged fashion item, the Oxford brogue holds on to its genteel heritage while appealing to a trend-aware set. The Berlin’s slim, chiselled shape updates this traditional style with modern contours and full brogueing maintains formality. If you’re looking for a shoe to match your finest tailoring, this is it. Finished with Church’s polished binder treatment, it’s buffed to a high-shine for added elegance.
Made in Northampton, England.
There are no reviews yet.