• Single monk strap with silver-tone buckle
• Calf leather with polishied binder finish
• Last 173
• Leather sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Goodyear construction
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
A true classic, the Westbury was born in 1970 and has been a bestselling monk strap style ever since. Coveted for its sleek, elegant aesthetic the Westbury is crafted from luxurious calf leather with a polished binder finish, on our popular 173 last with a smooth upper, in a polishied binder finish. Free from embellishment, it’s sole defining feature is the prominent monk strap with oversized buckle fastening. Pair with a suit as an alternative to the archetypal, formal oxford.
Made in Northampton, England.
There are no reviews yet.