• Penny loafer with hand stitch detail to sides
• Calf leather with polished binder finish
• Leather sole with rubber heel
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Blake construction
• Handwritten shoe info to inner vamp
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
Borrowing essential features from our men’s Staden loafer, this women’s version slims its shape while maintaining its androgynous appeal. Featuring a round toe, a penny loafer strap and hand-stitched details. A high-gloss polished binder treatment lends a formal effect. Never breaking with tradition, it’s free from added embellishments just like its masculine muse. Often balanced with supremely feminine pieces, the loafer looks great with shorts, mini dresses and ankle socks, or tow a more conservative line with slim cigarette pants and blouses.