• Loafer with tassel
• Suede and linen with broguing
• Raised toe spring
• Vintage rubber sole with rivets
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Vintage Church’s label to lining
• Church’s crest to distressed inner sock
• Vintage logo to sole
• We advise to purchase a half size smaller than your usual size
The Shanghai 13 is the latest reincarnation of this Church’s icon. An exquisite combination of linen and suede creates a rich textural contrast, enhanced by this style’s distinctive worn effect. It features traditional brogue perforations, a fringed edge and a tassel to the throat. An artisanal triumph from the first time it was created in 1929, each shoe remains as unique as it is desirable, continuing to take an average of 500 steps to complete. A robust Church & Co rubber sole ensures longevity and offers traction for comfortable walks around the city.
There are no reviews yet.