• Penny loafer with hand stitch detail to sides
• Calf leather with natural finish
• Gimping to vamp
• Heel counter detailing
• Folded top line for maximum comfort
• Last 126
• Leather sole
• Unlined for softness
• Handwritten shoe info to inner vamp
• Goodyear construction
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
A classic penny loafer, the Pembrey is your go to dress down shoe. Crafted on the 126 last from the highest quality calf leather, the split toe and heel counter detailing bare a casual ease whilst the gimped tongue and double-stitched apron evince artisanal subtleties. A folded topline and absence of lining enhance comfort, making the Pembrey an effortlessly elegant slip on shoe, perfect for warmer climes.
Made in Northampton, England.
There are no reviews yet.