• Double tassel loafer with hand stitch detail to vamp
• Calf leather with polished fumè finish
• Handstitched topline
• Ultra-thin rubber sole
• Lined for longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
Distinguished by a silhouette shared with the traditional Victorian house slipper, the Nina brings charm and heritage to day and evening dressing. Detailed only with tassels and a hand-stitched vamp, it keeps things simple and sophisticated. Made from the finest patent leather, its sleek shape is enriched with a glossy finish. An ultra-thin rubber sole enhances the neat presentation of this versatile shoe. Worn with loose-fitting jeans rolled at the hems or with structured mini dresses, it will introduce elegance to any look.