• NOIR KEI NINOMIYA x CHURCH’S
• Mary Jane style
• Calf leather with polished binder finish
• Silver-tone buckle fastening
• Lightweight rubber St Moritz sole
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
Part of the NOIR KEI NINOMIYA X CHURCH’S collaboration, the KN1 Mary Jane combines its scholarly heritage with trend-aware appeal. A round toe and buckled strap maintain a classic aesthetic while a lightweight, ridged rubber St Moritz sole gives this playful shoe a rugged edge. Treated with a polished binder finish, it has been buffed to a high shine that enhances the natural beauty of the leather.