• Lace-up derby blucher with studs
• Calf leather with polished binder finish
• Bellow tongue
• Half moon stitching detail to eyestay
• Stud detailing to edge of sole
• Waxed cotton laces
• Blind eyelets
• Diamond rubber sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Blake construction
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
Part of the Church’s collection since 1970, the sleek Shannon lace-up derby continues to stand the test of time. Updating this essential item with a modern twist, the Shannon Met adds burnished hardware to its glossy polished binder leather. Silver-tone studs follow the outline of the sole and a metal plaque shimmers from the heel, engraved with the Church’s logo. Still classic but with an undeniably tough edge, its androgynous air is exaggerated by these defiant details. Tailoring and crisp cotton are sure bets for creating a suitably sharp aesthetic.
There are no reviews yet.