• Double monk strap with silver tone buckles
• Calf leather with polished binder finish
• Last 173
• Leather double-sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Goodyear construction with storm welt
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
• We advise to purchase a half size smaller than your usual size
A combination of classic features, the Monkton is a double monk strap shoe with elegant brogueing perforations and a chunky finish. Our famous 173 last is the foundation for this sleek item that impresses with its contemporary contours, a thick double-sole and traditional appeal. Wear it any way you like, this statement-maker is as appropriate in the office with tapered trousers as it is adding rakish appeal to dark denim. Silver-tone buckles and our glossy polished binder treatment are the luxurious finishing touches to these unique shoes.
Made in Northampton, England.