• Half brogue lace-up oxford
• Calf leather with natural finish
• Leather piping effect on eyestay and toe cap
• Cotton laces
• Blind eyelets
• Last 165
• Leather sole with painted detail on bottom
• London waist
• Internal lining for comfort and longevity of wear
• Goodyear construction
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
A shoe fit for nobility, the Duke impresses with its classic shape and stately decorations. Built on the 165 last, inspired by one of our oldest silhouettes, it is infused with historical charm. This half brogue boasts traditional perforations at the cap toe, as well as piping details that highlight the contours of the eyestay and define the toe. Closed lacing and blind eyelets come as standard on the oxford, adding to its formal appeal. Suits are immediately enriched by a polished dress shoe, with this particular item offering a unique burnished finish with a shaded antique effect.
Made in Northampton, England.
There are no reviews yet.