• Chelsea boot with elasticated side insert
• Bookbinder leather with fumè finish
• Cotton pull-on tab to back
• Last 103
• Leather sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Goodyear construction with storm welt
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
Clean, classic and adaptable to multiple levels of formality, the Wells is an essential Chelsea boot. Our 103 last gives it a chunky frame and a round toe, while its high-shine bookbinder fumè leather lends a luxurious feel to its robust silhouette. In keeping with its equestrian inspiration, it features elasticated side inserts allowing for slip-on wear. A sturdy shoe with practical elements to match its simple charm, it has a storm welt for further protection from the rain and a pull tab to help ease the shoe on to the foot. Complement it with jeans in any style or wash, or mix it with business dress to inject tailoring with an edgy twist.
Made in Northampton, England.