• Chelsea boot with elasticated side insert
• Suede upper
• Cotton pull-on tab to back
• Last 173
• Diamond rubber sole with leather heel
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Goodyear construction
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
Constructed using our classic 173 last, the Amberley boot showcases Church’s signature shaping. Its round toe and elegant frame are equally modern and traditional, making this shoe a versatile foundation for occasions of all kinds. Having started off as a riding shoe, the Chelsea boot’s sporting heritage can be seen in its more practical details, like elastic inserts for slip-on wear and a pull tab at the rear. A diamond rubber sole offers extra grip for navigating the city with ease. Its natural calf leather finish can be paired with an array of trouser textures, from lightweight wool to denim and corduroy, just ensure the fit is slim.
Made in Northampton, England.